Love Thy Black Culture - C2C Crochet Blanket Pattern, Crochet BLM Pattern
Let your crochet hooks be a conduit of love and appreciation for Black culture with my inspiring 'Love Thy Black Culture' Crochet Blanket Pattern. This design fosters understanding, empathy, and a deep connection with the richness of diversity. Bring this meaningful pattern to life and embrace unity within your home.
Crochet Love Black Culture is a C2C Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
This is a C2C blanket pattern ONLY.
If you are looking for a Tapestry Crochet Pattern, you can find it here.
And a Bundle with both for a lower price, here.
You can use the technique you like better.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you should know the basics).
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
What you need for the Crochet Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 5 colors (Yellow, Black, Red, White, and Green) You can make such a beautiful blanket and pillow from this tutorial, if you don't like the colors, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
- 135 x 147 squares.
The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
🛒🧶 Ready to spread love and appreciation for Black culture? Add this Pattern to your Cart to explore my 'Love Thy Black Culture' Crochet Pillow Pattern. Let your crochet art become a catalyst for change and create a more inclusive world, one stitch at a time! ✨🌍
Find other Inspirational Patterns here.
And Awareness Patterns here.
*Unfortunately, due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.