My First Halloween - Tapestry Crochet Graphgan Pattern, Halloween Crochet Pillow
My First Halloween, is a Tapestry Crochet Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
A C2C Pattern ONLY, and a Bundle with both, are also available. You can use the technique you like better.
Do you want to celebrate Baby's First Halloween? Picture how cute would the photoshoot scene be with this crochet blanket or pillow.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
==> What you need for the My First Haloween Crochet Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 3 colors (Orange, Black, and Green). If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the Pillow
==> Size: 107 x 102 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
Check out other Halloween Patterns and Fall Patterns in my Shop too.
* You can find a photo tutorial on How to do Tapestry Crochet and C2C Crochet on my blog here: https://bestofcrochetpatterns.com/category/how-to-crochet/
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.