Couple Hugging Wedding Crochet Gift Pattern - Tapestry Crochet Graphgan Pattern
Wedding Crochet Gift Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions for a Crochet Blanket, PDF Digital Files
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Wedding Crochet Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 3 colors:
- Black ~ 1060m = 1159 yd
- Pink ~ 1220 m = 1334 yd
- Red ~ 13 m = 14 yd
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle Size: 31,5” x 53,5” (80 x 136 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 200 x 260
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file
• 1 PDF Written pattern
You can make such a beautiful blanket from this tutorial, if you don't like the colors, you can change it to match your bedroom or use your favorite colors.
This blanket would also be an amazing Valentine's Day, Anniversary, or Wedding gift. The lovers who are kissing, you can just feel the love and passion between them. Can you imagine the look on your loved one's face when they receive a blanket like this?
Check out my other Romantic crochet Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.