Mum Of An Angel - C2C Blanket Pattern with Written Instructions
Angel Baby Crochet Blanket is a C2C Blanket Pattern, Crochet Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
This is a C2C Blanket Pattern ONLY!
Tapestry Crochet Pattern and a Bundle with both is also available.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you should know the basics).
==> What you need for the Angel Baby Crochet Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 6 colors (White, Black, Peach, Yellow, Light Pink, and Blue)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
==>Size: - 110 x 111 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
There are more Angel Babytterns Available.
* You can find a photo tutorial on How to do Tapestry Crochet and C2C Crochet on my blog here: https://bestofcrochetpatterns.com/category/how-to-crochet/
* Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files. You may sell your finished items. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.