Welcome Autumn Crochet Pillow Pattern - Tapestry Crochet Pattern with Written Instructions
Autumn Crochet Pattern is a Graphgan Pattern for Crochet Pillow with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph which prints out in 4 pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Fall Crochet Pillow Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• Light Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in 4 colors:
- Peach ~ 347m = 379yd + 430m = 470yd (for the backside)
- Dark Grey ~ 44m = 48yd
- Green ~ 22m = 24yd
- Orange ~ 16m = 18yd
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size: 24” x 13” (60 x 34 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 150x65
Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graphs
There are other Fall Crochet Pattern available.
*You can find a photo tutorial on How to do Tapestry Crochet and C2C Crochet on my blog here: https://bestofcrochetpatterns.com/category/how-to-crochet/
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files. You may sell your finished items. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.