Mum and Baby Elephant Crochet Blanket - Tapestry Crochet Pattern with Written Instructions
Baby Elephant Blanket Crochet Pattern, it is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files Click to learn more!
You can make such a cute blanket from this tutorial, if you don't like the colors, you can change it to match your nursery or use your favorite colors.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes: - Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A Full-size graph which prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Baby Elephant Crochet Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 4 colors:
- Pink (241m or 263yds),
- Black (149m or 162yds),
- Blue (217m or 237yds), and
- White (1706m or 1865yds)
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 31” x 54” (80 x 140 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches Blocks: 200 x 263
Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file
• 1 PDF Written pattern
There are other Mum and Baby Patterns available.
* You can find a photo tutorial on How to do Tapestry Crochet and C2C Crochet on my blog here: https://bestofcrochetpatterns.com/category/how-to-crochet/
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files. You may sell your finished items. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.