Pretty Things By Katja
Baby Loss Awareness Ribbon FREE Pattern - Tapestry Crochet Pattern
Regular price €0.00 Sale price
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Angel Baby FREE Crochet Pattern.
Download the PDF Pattern for Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern for FREE. This Pattern also Includes Instructions to create Crochet Pillow.
FREE C2C Angel Baby Pattern is also available.
The pink and blue ribbon is a symbol for promoting:
- Baby loss awareness, including loss during and after pregnancy, stillbirth, miscarriage, neonatal death, and SIDS. The baby Loss Awareness week is from 9 to 15 October.
- Infertility awareness
- Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day is October 15 in Canada, the United States, Australia, and the UK.
- Pyloric stenosis awareness
- male breast cancer awareness
- pre-natal loss including miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and prematurity
- Infantile diseases and illnesses
Check out more Angel Baby Patterns in my Shop too. You can also read my article about Baby Loss Awareness here: https://bestofcrochetpatterns.com/baby-loss-awareness-crochet-patterns-free-pattern/
Thank you for downloading and using my patterns.
*Please respect my Copyrights, and don't reproduce and resell my patterns. But you may sell your finished items.