Crochet Lightning Skull - C2C Blanket Pattern, Corner to Corner Pattern
Transform your home into a haunted haven with my Halloween Crochet Blanket Pattern! Let the skull in a lightning design give your space an eerie allure. Dive into the art of crochet and create a chillingly captivating blanket that will enchant all who see it. Don't miss your chance to weave a little Halloween magic—download the pattern now and start crocheting.
Crochet Skull, C2C Crochet Blanket is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files.
This is a C2C blanket pattern ONLY!
If you are looking for a Tapestry (SC) Pattern ONLY, you can find it here.
And a Bundle with both, here.
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket or cushion, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find video tutorials on my blog).
What you need for the Lightning Skull Crochet Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 3 colors (Black, White and Red)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
Size: 97 x 151 squares.
The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
Check out other Halloween Patterns here.
And other Fall Patterns here.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.