Faith Over Fear - C2C Chemo Crochet Afghan Pattern, Pink Ribbon Crochet
C2C Crochet Blanket Pattern is a Crochet Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
This is a C2C pattern ONLY!
A Tapestry Crochet Pattern, and a BUNDLE with both, for a lower price are also available.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
What you need for the Faith Over Fear Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 3 colors (White, Black, and Pink)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 100 x 100 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
You can make such an optimistic blanket or pillow from this tutorial. When people are going through difficult times, they need all the support and encouragement they can get. This blanket is perfect for remembering that they have to have faith. Because when you believe, you are halfway there. <3
Did you know that there are 16 different colored cancer type awareness ribbons? You can change the ribbon color to represent the exact cancer somebody is fighting or has already survived. See the image here: Clip art image by Cliparts.co
Check out other Awareness Patterns and Cancer Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.