C2C Crochet Blanket Pattern, Lupus Awareness Butterfly, Corner to Corner Crochet
C2C Crochet Blanket is a Crochet Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
This is a C2C Blanket Pattern ONLY!
A Tapestry Crochet Pattern, and a bundle with both, are also available.
Did you know that there are 16 different colored cancer type awareness ribbons? You can change the ribbon color to represent the exact cancer somebody is fighting or has already survived it. See the image here: Clip art image by Cliparts.co
Color Purple also represents Lupus Awareness.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
==> What you need for the Awareness Butterfly Pattern:
• Yarn in 2 colors (Light Pink and Fucshia Pink or Purple)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size: 100 x 95 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
Check out other Awareness Patterns in my shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.