Her Battle is My - Crochet BUNDLE: C2C Cancer Crochet Blanket Pattern, Crochet Pillow Case
Cancer Crochet Blanket Pattern - This Crochet BUNDLE is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files.
This Bundle includes a C2C Crochet Pattern that also includes Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern. Both with Written Instructions.
A C2C pattern ONLY, and a Tapestry Crochet Pattern ONLY, are also available.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
==> What you need for the Marijuana Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 3 colors (Light Pink, Black, and Fuchsia Pink)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size: 100 x 91 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
You can make such a supportive afghan or pillow from this tutorial- Her battle is my Battle. When people are going through difficult times, they need all the support and encouragement they can get. This pillow is perfect for remembering that they have somebody that loves them. <3
Did you know that there are 16 different colored cancer type awareness ribbons? You can change the ribbon color to represent the exact cancer somebody is fighting or has already survived it. See the image here: Clip art image by Cliparts.co
Check out other Awareness Patternsand Cancer Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.