Christmas Crochet Pillow BUNDLE Pattern (Balls), Christmas Crochet Decor
The BUNDLE includes Christmas Ball with a Bow Pillow Crochet Pattern and Christmas Ball Pillow Crochet Pattern, it is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files.
Great price for TWO Christmas Pillow Patterns.
Separate Christmas Pillows are also available.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Christmas Ball with a bow Pillow Pattern:
• Light Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in 7 colors:
- Light Green ~ 158m + 511m for the backside (669m - 731yd)
- Dark green ~ 20m (21yd)
- Dark red ~ 175m (191yd)
- Red ~ 96m (104yd)
- Very Dark Red ~ 54m (59yd)
- Brown ~ 4m (4yd)
- Beige or light brown ~ 3m (3yd)
==> What you need for the Christmas Ball Pillow Pattern:
• Light Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in 5 colors:
- Yellow ~ 201m (219yd)+ 470m (513yd) for the backside
- Peach ~ 16m (17yd)
- Dark red ~ 115m (125yd)
- Red ~ 88m (96yd)
- Very Dark Red ~ 50m (54yd)
This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size of the Christmas Ball with a bow Pillow: 12” x 32” (30 x 83 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Blocks: 74 x 157
==> Size of the Christmas Ball Pillow: 14” x 25” (35 x 63 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Blocks: 89 x 120
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 2 PDF Written patterns with Vector Quality graphs
You can make such cute cushions from this tutorial. Make your home very festive with these two Christmas Ornaments Pillows. It would also be a great gift. Wouldn't it look just amazing under the tree?
Check out more Christmas Patterns too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.