What? Funny Christmas Crochet Pattern - Cat Crochet Blanket Pattern with Written Instructions
Looking to add a touch of mischievousness to your Christmas decor?
Add a dash of naughtiness to your holiday season with our Naughty Christmas Cat Blanket Pattern. This pattern features a naughty cat indulging in holiday shenanigans, bringing a unique twist to your Christmas decor. Get ready to crochet a blanket that is full of playful charm and a touch of rebelliousness!
Christmas Crochet Cat Pattern - Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files
A perfect gift for a Cat Lover.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes the following:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to the left; they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
What you need for the Christmas Blanket Pattern:
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 8 colors (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because, with Tapestry Crochet, you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
- White ~ 24m = 26yd
- Black ~ 355m = 388yd
- Yellow ~ 9m = 11yd
- Green ~ 156m = 171yd
- Pink ~ 3m = 3yd
- Blue ~ 5m = 5yd
- Red ~ 32m = 35yd
- Peach ~ 1177m = 1287yd
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
Size: 32” x 42” (80 x 105cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn
• 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
Blocks: 200 x 200
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern
1 PDF with Vector Quality graph file
🛒🧶 Get your hands on our Naughty Christmas Cat Blanket Pattern now! Click the "Add to Cart" Button to purchase and start crocheting a mischievous masterpiece that will add a playful twist to your Christmas celebrations! 🎄😼
Check out other Christmas Patterns here.
Animal Patterns here.
And Cat Patterns here.
*Unfortunately, due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.