Christmas Cat Crochet Patterns - Crochet BUNDLE - C2C Cat Crochet Pattern, Christmas Crochet Pillow Pattern
Christmas Crochet Cat Pattern is a Crochet BUNDLE - a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
This BUNDLE pattern includes C2C Blanket Pattern and Tapestry Crochet Pattern. Both with Written Instructions. You can use the technique you like better.
Separate Tapestry Crochet Pattern ONLY, and a C2C Christmas Cat Pattern ONLY are also available.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> What you need for the Christmas Crochet Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 11 colors (Black, White, Blue, Anthracite, Light Grey, Grey, Dark Grey, Red, Green, Light Green, and Dark Red) If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: - 130 x 140 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
Don't you just love Christmas decor in your home? This blanket or pillow would also be a nice Handmade Christmas gift too.
Check out other Christmas Patterns and Cat Patterns in my shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.