Christmas Olaf - C2C Crochet Blanket Pattern
"Some People Are Worth Melting For" - Especially Crocheters!
Let the spirit of Christmas warm your heart with my C2C Christmas Olaf Pattern. This adorable snowman, beloved by all, is ready to bring his cool charm and warm hugs to your holiday crafting!
- Size: 130x150 stitches
- Design: Your favorite snowman, Olaf, in a festive Christmas hat!
- Technique: Corner-to-Corner (C2C) for a stunning visual effect
Why C2C? C2C crochet brings Olaf to life in a way that feels like magic under your fingertips. Each square is a pixel, and each pixel is a part of Olaf's Christmas story on your crochet canvas. Plus, C2C allows for a plush texture that’s perfect for winter snuggles.
Join the VIP Crochet Club: Wish for more than just one pattern? Join our VIP Membership and dive into a treasure chest of over 150+ crochet patterns, including exclusive designs you won't find anywhere else! Sign up now at Pretty Things by Katja Patreon and start your own crochet adventure.
A Quote to Crochet By: "Stitch by stitch, row by row, let Olaf's joy in your heart grow!"
Craft a keepsake that will have everyone talking and laughing around the fireplace this season. Whether it's for you, a gift for a loved one, or a secret Santa surprise, our Christmas Olaf C2C pattern is bound to be a hit!
Hungry for more creative adventures? My VIP Membership offers a banquet of crochet patterns, each more delightful than the last. Dive in, feast on creativity, and let your crafting journey be as unique and fun-filled as Olaf himself!
==> All my SC Tapestry Crochet and C2C Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find video tutorials on my Blog).
==> What you need for the Olaf C2C Pattern:
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 7 colors (Orange, Grey, White, Black, Red, Brown, and Blue)
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Blocks: 130 x 150
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file with Written pattern
Craft holiday cheer with the Christmas Olaf C2C Pattern! Dive into 130x150 stitches & 7 vibrant colors, capturing Olaf's iconic charm. Perfect festive gift or decor! Join VIP for a smorgasbord of crochet delights.
*Unfortunately, due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.