Comic Book Kiss Crochet BUNDLE - C2C Afghan, Crochet Pillow Pattern
Comic Book Crochet Couple is a Crochet BUNDLE, a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files.
This Crochet Bundle includes Corner to Corner Blanket Pattern, and Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern. Both with Written Instructions. Use the technique you like best.
Separate Patterns are also available in my Shop.
==> All my C2C and SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet, you can find the Instructions for the C2C on my blog.
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> What you need for the Crochet Wedding Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 4 colors (Peach, Yellow, Green, and Black)
You can make such a beautiful blanket from this tutorial, if you don't like the colors, you can change it to match your bedroom or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 119 x 150 Depending on the technique you use, and on yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file with Written pattern for C2C
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file with Written pattern for Tapestry crochet
This blanket would also be an amazing Valentine's Day or Wedding gift. The lovers who share the look, you can just feel the love between them.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~ Helen Keller
Can you imagine the look on your loved one face when they receive a blanket like this?
Find other Romantic Crochet Patterns and Family Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.