Crocher Skull with Lightning Pattern - Crochet SC Pattern
Get your hooks ready for a hauntingly delightful project! My Halloween Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern features a stunning skull engulfed in electrifying bolts of lightning. Warm and wickedly wonderful, this Pattern will make the perfect addition to your eerie autumn nights. Grab the design now and embark on a bewitching crochet journey! 🦴⚡️
Crochet Skull is a graph pattern with Written Instructions, a Crochet Blanket Pattern and Crochet Pillow Pattern, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
If you are looking for a C2C Pattern, you can find it here.
And a Bundle with both, here.
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket or cushion, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find video instructions on my blog).
What you need for the Skull Lightning Crochet Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 3 colors (Black, White and Red)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
- 97 x 151 squares.
The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
Check out other Halloween Patterns here.
And other Fall Patterns here.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.