Crochet Autism - Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern and Crochet Pillow Pattern
Crochet Autism Pattern is a Graphgan with Written Instructions, PDF Download. You Get a Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern and Tapestry Crochet Pillow Pattern. Both with Written Instructions. Click For More!
A C2C Blanket Pattern, and a bundle with both, for a lower price, are also available.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Crochet Puzzle Blanket Pattern:
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 6 colors (Blue, Red, Yellow, Green, Black, and White). If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size: 16” x 21” (40 x 53cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 100 x 100
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern for Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow with Vector Quality graph file
Why fit in when you were born to stand out? ~ Dr. Seuss
Check out other Awareness Patterns and Cancer Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.