Let me Love you (mum) - Tapestry Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files Click to learn more!
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Let me Love You a Little More Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 2 colors:
- Pink (237 m = 259yd), -or any other color
- White (1524m = 1667yd ) You can make such a beautiful blanket from this tutorial, if you don't like the colors, you can change it to match your nursery or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 31.5” x 41” (80 x 105 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 200 x 200
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file
• 1 PDF Written pattern
This blanket would also be an amazing baby shower gift. Can you imagine the look on mummy's face when she receives a blanket that says: Let me love you a little more before you are not little anymore. <3
Check out other Family and Baby Crochet Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.