Cat Mom, Crochet Cat Pattern - C2C Cat Afghan Pattern
Crochet Cat Pattern - C2C Blanket Pattern, is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files
A perfect gift for a Cat Mom. Click here for more!
A Tapestry Crochet pattern (blanket and pillow) and a BUNDLE (C2C and Tapestry crochet pattern) for a lower price are also available.
All my C2C and Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Cat Mom Blanket Pattern:
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 2 colors (White and Black). If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> The Size depends on your gauge, and from the yarn and a hook you use. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
==> Blocks: 100 x 110
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet. You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file
Check out other Cat Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.