Crochet Celebrity Martin Luther King Jr - Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern
Celebrity Crochet Martin Luther King Jr is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions for Crochet Blanket and Crochet Pillow, PDF Digital Files Click to learn more!
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Martin Luther King Jr Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 5 colors:
- White ~ 457m = 500yd + 775m = 848yd (for the backside of the pillow)
- Light Grey ~ 48m = 52yd
- Grey ~ 38m = 41yd
- Dark Grey ~ 43m = 47yd
- Black ~ 189m = 207yd If you don't like the colors of the crochet afghan, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size: 20” x 29” (50 x 74cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using a different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 125 x 141
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file
The time is always right to do what is right. ~ Martin Luther King Jr.
Check out other Celebrity Patterns and Inspirational Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.