Crochet Celebrity Prince (from the Side) - Crochet Blanket Pattern
Celebrity Crochet is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions for Crochet Blanket, PDF Digital Files
* All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
* What you need for the Prince Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet, you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 5 colors:
- Light Grey ~ 148m = 162yd
- White ~ 882m = 965yd
- Grey ~ 82m = 90yd
- Dark Grey ~ 54m = 59yd
- Black ~ 594m = 650yd
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
* Size: 32” x 42” (80 x 105cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using a different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
* Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn
• 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
* Blocks: 200x 200
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
* You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern
1 PDF with Vector Quality graph file
“To create something from nothing is one of the greatest feelings, and I would—I don’t know, I wish it upon everybody. It’s heaven.” ~ Prince
Check out other Celebrity Patterns here.
And Inspirational Patterns here.
*Unfortunately, due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.