Crochet Cross Pattern, Tapestry Crochet Crochet Pillow Pattern
Celtic Cross Crochet Pattern is a Crochet Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions for Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
A C2C Crochet Pattern ONLY, and a Bundle with both are also available.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
What you need for the Yoga Crochet Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 4 colors
- Blue ~ 203m = 222yd + 352m = 385yd (For the Backside of the Pillow)
- White ~ 20m = 22yd
- Grey ~ 25m = 28yd
- Black ~ 60m = 66yd
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn
• 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
Size: 13” x 21” (32 x 53cm) Rectangle
Blocks: 80x 100 The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Vector Quality graph file with Written pattern for Tapestry Crochet
Find other Zen and Yoga Patterns and other Inspirational Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.