Crochet Devil - Creepy C2C Afghan Pattern
Crochet Devil is a Creepy Corner to Corner Blanket Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files.
This is a C2C Blanket Pattern ONLY.
A Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern ONLY, and a Bundle with both, are also available. You can use the technique you like better.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
==> What you need for the Crochet Devil Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 3 colors (Black, White, and Red) If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket or cushion, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 94 x 85 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
Check out other Halloween Patterns and other Fall Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
*Image Design by Vectorportal.com