Crochet Elf Pattern - C2C Christmas Blanket Pattern with Written Instruction
Christmas Elf Crochet Pattern is a C2C Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
This is a C2C Blanket Pattern ONLY. A Tapestry Pattern, and a Bundle with both are also available.
All my Tapestry and C2C Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes: - Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
==> What you need for the C2C Christmas Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 6 colors (Black, White, Red, Green, Yellow, and Peach)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size: 100 x 95 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
You can make such a cute pillow from this tutorial. Make your home very festive with this cute Crochet Elf. Check out other Christmas Patterns in my shop too.
* You can find a photo tutorial on How to do Tapestry Crochet and C2C Crochet on my blog here: https://bestofcrochetpatterns.com/category/how-to-crochet/
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.