Crochet Fox Pattern, Tapestry Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
Crochet Fox Baby Blanket is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Fox Crochet Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 4 colors:
- White (905m or 989yds),
- Black (105m or 114yds),
- Pink (183m or 200yds), and
- Orange (121m or 132yds) You can make such a cute blanket from this tutorial, if you don't like the colors, you can change it to match your nursery or use your favorite colors. You can change the color of the balloons to blue if you are making the blanket for a boy.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==< Size: 20” x 48” (52 x 121 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==< Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 130 x 230
Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file
• 1 PDF Written pattern
Check out other Cute Crochet Animal Patterns and Family Pattern in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.