Shamrock Crochet Gnome Pattern - Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern, Crochet Pillow Pattern
St Patricks Crochet Gnome Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions for a Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for Crochet St Patricks Day Blanket and Pillow Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 7 colors:
- Blue ~ 330m =361 yd + 523m = 572yd (for the backside of the pillow)
- White ~ 44m = 48yd
- Black ~ 50m = 55yd
- Dark Green ~ 24m = 26yd
- Light Green ~ 42m = 45yd
- Clover Green ~ 31m = 34yd
- Peach ~ 5m = 5yd
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or C Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 20” x 20” (50 x 50cm) Square - For the blanket use Bigger size Yarn and hook - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 125 x 100
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file with Written Instructions
This blanket would be an amazing gift for someone you want to wish luck with. It would also be a nice St. Patrick gift.
Check out other St. Patrick Patterns and Gnome Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.