Crochet Nutcracker Pattern (White), Crochet BUNDLE: C2C Christmas Crochet Afghan Pattern + Crochet Pillow Pattern.
Crochet Nutcracker Pattern is a Crochet BUNDLE, a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions for a Corner to Corner Crochet Blanket and a Tapestry Crochet Pillow Pattern, PDF Digital Files.
This BUNDLE includes a C2C Christmas Blanket Pattern, and a Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern.
Separate C2C Blanket Pattern ONLY, and Tapestry Pattern ONLY, are also available.
A Nutcracker Pattern with Black Hair is also available.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
What you need for the Christmas Crochet Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• Light Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in 8 colors (Light Blue, Dark Blue, Yellow, Blue, White, Peach, Black, and Red)
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
Size: 100 x 120 The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graphs for Tapestry Crochet
1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graphs for C2C
Find other Christmas Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.