The Baby Ultrasound Crochet Pillow Pattern, Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern
Baby Ultrasound Blanket Crochet Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files Click to learn more!
You can make such a cute blanket from this tutorial, you can also make a pillow. The pattern has instructions to do both.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph which prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Baby Ultrasound Blanket and Pillow Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• Light Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in 4 colors:
- Dark grey (360m or 393ydyds),
- Grey (227m or 248yds),
- Black (245m or 267yds), and
- White (5m or 5yds)
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size: 23.6” x 26” (60 x 67 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25
==> Stitches Blocks: 150 x 127 Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file
• 1 PDF Written pattern
A baby ultrasound blanket or pillow would also be an amazing baby shower gift. Can you imagine the look on mummy's face when she receives a blanket like this? What about if you announce your pregnancy like this? That would be a very unique way to tell your friends and family you are pregnant.
Check out other Family and Baby Crochet Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.