Crochet Gnome with Gift Blanket Pattern, Christmas Crochet Pillow Pattern
Crochet Gnome Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions for a Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow, PDF Digital Files.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> What you need for the Christmas Crochet Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• Light Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in 6 colors:
- Blue ~ 423m = 463yd + 688m = 752yd (for the backside of the pillow)
- White ~ 114m = 125yd
- Peach ~ 25m = 27yd
- Red ~ 71 = 78yd
- Black ~ 6m = 6yd
- Orange ~ 33m = 36yd
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 20” x 26” (50 x 65cm) Rectangle - (For the blanket use yarn and hook bigger size) The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using a different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 123 x 124 Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graphs
Check out other Christmas Patterns and Gnome Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.