Crochet Santa Pattern - Crochet BUNDLE: C2C Christmas Afghan, Christmas Santa Pillow
Crochet Santa Pattern is a Crochet BUNDLE, Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
The Bundle includes a Crochet Pattern for C2C Crochet Blanket, and for Tapestry Crochet Pillow. Both are also available separate.
You can make such a cute pillow from this tutorial There are two sides of the pillow, front and back. You get instructions (written and graph) to do both.
Make your home very festive with this Crochet Santa Claus. It would also be a great gift. Wouldn't it look just amazing under the tree?
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - but you can find them on my blog).
==> What you need for the Crochet Santa Pillow or Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 4 colors (Black, White, Red, and Peach)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing fot the pillow
==> Size: 75 x 90 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
Check out other Christmas Patterns in my shop too!
* You can find a photo tutorial on How to do Tapestry Crochet and C2C Crochet on my blog here: https://bestofcrochetpatterns.com/category/how-to-crochet/
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files. You may sell your finished items. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to cotact me. :)