Happy Hour, Crochet Star Blanket - Crochet Baby Blanket, Crochet Star Pillow
Star Crochet Pattern is a Graphghan Pattern with Written Instructions for Crochet Afghan and Crochet Pillow Pattern, PDF Digital Files. Click here to learn more!
A C2C blanket pattern, and Bundle with both (C2C and Tapestry Crochet Patterns), are also available.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a PDF format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> What you need for the Crochet Star Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 4 colors:
- White ~ 438m = 479yd + 616m = 674yd (for the backside of the pillow)
- Black ~ 75m = 82yd
- Pink ~ 49m = 54yd
- Yellow ~ 53m = 58yd
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 22” x 21” (56 x 53cm) Rectangle (for the blanket you can use bigger yarn and hook). - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using a different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
* Please note, that the pattern for the pillow is the same as the blanket. I added the instructions on how to make the backside so that you can make both.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 140 x 100 Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file
Check out other Family Patterns and Inspirational Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.