Crochet Tabby Cat - Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern
Crochet Tabby Cat is a Graphghan Pattern with Written Instructions for Crochet Afghan, PDF Digital Files. Click here to learn more!
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> What you need for the Cat Crochet Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 10 colors:
- Dark Grey ~ 84m = 92yd
- Light Brown ~ 128m = 140yd
- Dark Brown ~ 400m = 437yd
- Peach ~ 254m = 278yd
- Anthracite ~ 220m = 241yd
- Grey ~ 50m = 55yd
- White ~ 93m = 102yd
- Brown ~ 196m = 214yd
- Black ~ 335m = 366yd
- Green ~ 20m = 22yd
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 32” x 42” (80 x 105cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using a different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 199 x 200
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file
Check out other Cat Patterns and Animal Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.