Easter Thumper Pattern - C2C Crochet Blanket Pattern
"Thump into Spring with Thumper: The C2C Easter Creation!"
This Easter, let's bring some bounce to your crochet hooks with my delightful C2C Easter Thumper Pattern! Featuring everyone's favorite rabbit with an uncontainable zest for life, this pattern is perfect for making a vibrant and playful addition to your Easter décor.
- Size: A bountiful 130x150 stitches
- Technique: Corner-to-Corner (C2C) to give life to Thumper in each pixel-like square
- Outcome: Perfect for an enchanting blanket
Spring Has Sprung: With Thumper by your side, spring into the season of renewal with enthusiasm. As you crochet each stitch, you're not just creating a blanket or pillow; you're bringing joy and the essence of Easter into your home.
Hop Into My VIP Membership: Looking for more than just a single pattern? Leap into our VIP Membership for an egg-straordinary crochet experience! Access over 150+ exclusive patterns, including seasonal wonders and beloved classics, only at Pretty Things by Katja Patreon.
A Quote to Craft By: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." Well, we can't help but say something nice about this pattern—it's simply adorable!
Embrace the playful spirit of Thumper and the cheerfulness of Easter with this pattern. It's a perfect project for those looking to add a touch of whimsy to their crochet collection.
Hungry for more creative adventures? My VIP Membership offers a banquet of crochet patterns, each more delightful than the last. Dive in, feast on creativity, and let your crafting journey be as unique and fun-filled as Thumper himself!
==> All my SC Tapestry Crochet and C2C Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find video tutorials on my Blog).
==> What you need for the Eaaster Bunny C2C Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 10 colors (White, Black, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Beige, Grey, Light Pink, Violet, and Green)
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Blocks: 130 x 150
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file with Written pattern
Get hopping with Pretty Things by Katja's C2C Easter Thumper Pattern! Create a fun & festive crochet piece this Easter and discover 150+ patterns with VIP access. Join VIP for more crochet delights.
*Unfortunately, due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.