Fuck Cancer Crochet BUNDLE- Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern
Fuck Cancer Crochet BUNDLE is a Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. This is a Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Crochet Pillow Pattern. Click to learn more!
A Fuck cancer Blanket Pattern ONLY, and Fuck Cancer Crochet Pillow Pattern ONLY are also available.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> You will receive:
- 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graphs for Fuck Cancer Pillow
- 1 PDF Written pattern for Fuck Cancer Blanket
- 1 PDF with Vector Quality graphs for Fuck Cancer Blanket
==> What you need for the Fuck Cancer Pillow Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• Light Worsted Weight #3 Yarn in 3 colors:
- Light Pink ~ 165m = 180yd + 264m = 289yd for the backside
- Black ~ 49m = 54yd
- Fucshia Pink ~ 66m = 72yd
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
==> Size: 16” x 13” (40 x 32 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using a different yarn and hook size, the size of the pillow will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 100x62
==> What you need for the Fuck Cancer Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more, because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• Worsted Weight #4 Yarn in 3 colors:
- Fuschia Pink ~ 314m = 344yd
- Black ~ 135m = 147yd
- Pink ~ 1137m = 1243yd
• Hook = 5.5 mm, US - I/9
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 52” x 60” (132 x 152cm) Rectangle - The size of a Throw Blanket - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using a different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /5.5 mm, US - I/9 Hook/ Single Crochet/#4 Yarn • 15 Rows x 12 Stitches
==> Blocks: 158x228
Graphgan chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
* You can make such an optimistic pillow from this tutorial. When people are going through difficult times, they need all the support and encouragement they can get. This pillow is perfect for that.
Did you know that there are 16 different colored cancer type awareness ribbons? You can change the ribbon color to represent the exact cancer somebody is fighting or has already survived it. See the image here: Clip art image by Cliparts.co
Check out other Awareness Patterns and Cancer Paterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.