Halloween Crochet Blanket, Tapestry Crochet Skeleton Pattern
Haloween Crochet Blanket Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files Click to learn more!
Make your home very scary for Halloween with this Crochet Skeleton Blanket.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Skull Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 3 colors:
- Black ~ 1490m = 1629yd
- White ~ 268m = 293yd
- Red ~ 2m = 2yd If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 32” x 42” (80 x 105 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn
• 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 200 x 200 Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file
• 1 PDF Tapestry Crochet Instructions and Tips
Check out other Halloween Patterns and Fall Patterns herein my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.