I Am Black History (Woman) - C2C Crochet Afghan Pattern
I Am Black History Crochet Blanket - Embrace heritage, embody strength! African-inspired, vibrant pattern. Stitch pride & empowerment.
African Crochet is a C2C Graphgan Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
This is a C2C blanket pattern ONLY.
If you are looking for a Tapestry Crochet Pattern, you can find it here.
And a Bundle with both for a lower price, here.
You can use the technique you like better.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph which prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you should know the basics).
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
What you need for the Crochet Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in colors (Yellow, White, Red, Chocolate, and Green) You can make such a beautiful blanket and pillow from this tutorial, if you don't like the colors, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the Pillow
- 142 x 150 squares.
The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
Find other Inspirational Patterns here.
And Awareness Patterns here.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.