Leopard Crochet Pattern - Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Crochet Pillow Pattern
Leopard Crochet Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
The pattern has instructions to make a blanket and a pillow.
This afghan would be an amazing birthday gift for an animal lover. It would also be a nice baby shower gift.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Crochet Leopard Blanket or Pillow Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 7 colors:
- White ~ 298m = 262 yd + 440m = 481yd (for the backside of the pillow)
- Black ~ 66m = 72 yd
- Yellow ~ 135m = 147 yd
- Brown ~ 25m = 27 yd
- Grey ~ 18m = 20 yd
- Green ~ 55m = 60 yd
- Red ~ 2m = 2 yd
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 16” x 20” (40 x 52 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 110 x 120 Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file
Check out other Crochet Cat Patterns in my shop too.
* You can find a photo tutorial on How to do Tapestry Crochet and C2C Crochet on my blog here: https://bestofcrochetpatterns.com/category/how-to-crochet/
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files. You may sell your finished items. If you have any questions feel free to contact me.