Crochet Lion Of Judah - Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern, and Crochet Pillow Pattern
Crochet Lion Of Judah Pattern with Written Instructions for a Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern and a Tapestry Crochet Pillow Pattern; PDF Digital Files.
If you are looking for a C2C Blanket Pattern ONLY, you can get it here.
And if you are looking for a C2C blanket pattern + Tapestry Crochet BUNDLE, you can get it here.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to the left; they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find Video Tutorials on my Blog).
What you need for the Crochet Lion Pattern:
• Yarn in 2 colors (Black, and White)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
- 150 x 150 squares.
The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
Check out other Celebrity Patterns here.
And Inspirational Patterns here.
*Unfortunately, due to the nature of this product, there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.
And if you want to know more about The Lion Of Judah, you can read my blog Post here: Lion Of Judah - The Suprising History Of Lion Of Judah