Meowy Christmas - Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern
Christmas Crochet Cat Pattern - Tapestry Crochet Blanket And Pillow Pattern, it is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click for more!
A Meowy Christmas, a perfect gift for a Cat Mom.
This is Tapestry Crochet Pattern ONLY.
A C2C Blanket Pattern, and a Bundle with both are also available.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
What you need for the Christmas Blanket Pattern:
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 6 colors (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
- • Pink or Blue ~ 337m = 369yd + 855m = 935yd (for the backside of the pillow)
• Black ~ 124m = 136yd
• Green ~ 132m = 144yd
• Red ~ 76m = 83yd
• Yellow ~ 30m = 33yd
• White ~ 127m = 139yd
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
• Stuffing for the pillow
Size: 21” x 30” (52 x 76cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn
• 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
Blocks: 130 x 144
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
You will receive:
1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file
Check out other Christmas Patterns, and Cat Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.