Viva Mexico Crochet - C2C Blanket Pattern, Crochet Sugar Skull
Mexico Crochet is a Dia De Los Muertos Crochet Pattern. This is a C2C Blanket Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files. Click to learn more!
A Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern and Pillow pattern ONLY, and a BUNDLE with both C2C Mexico Blanket Pattern and Tapestry Crochet, are also available.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the C2C Blanket Pattern:
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 8 colors (Black, Light Blue, Dark Blue, White, Yellow, Green, Orange, and Pink)
*If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Blocks: 150 x 150
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF C2C Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file
Make your home very festive with this Crochet Dia De Los Muertos Blanket.
Check out other Halloween Patterns and Fall Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.