Psycho Knife Crochet Pattern BUNDLE: C2C Afghan Pattern, Crochet Pillow Pattern
Psycho Knife is a Crochet BUNDLE. It includes a C2C Crochet Blanket and a Pillow Pattern. Graph Patterns with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files.
You can use the technique you like better.
This Crochet Pattern was inspired by the shower scene in the Psycho movie. I think we all remember the scary Psycho knife, that is why it is perfect for Halloween Decor.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
==> What you need for the Psycho Knife Crochet Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 2 colors (Black and Red)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 100 x 100 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for C2C pattern
Check out other Halloween Patterns and Fall Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.