Happy Hour Star Crochet Blanket - C2C Crochet Pattern
Crochet Star Pattern is a C2C Graphghan Pattern with Written Instructions for Crochet Afghan, PDF Digital Files. Click here to learn more!
A Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow pattern, and a Bundle (C2C and Tapestry Crochet) for a lower price are also available.
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns and C2C Patterns are delivered in a PDF format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> What you need for the Star Blanket Pattern:
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 4 colors (White, Black, Yellow, and Pink or Blue).
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size depends on your gauge. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
==> Blocks: 140 x 100
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file
Check out other Family Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.