Thankful Thanksgiving Crochet Pattern - Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern, Crochet Pillow Pattern
Thanksgiving Crochet Pattern is a Graph Pattern for a Blanket and a Pillow with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files.
This is a Tapestry Crochet Pattern.
A C2C Blanket Pattern and a BUNDLE with both, Tapestry Crochet Blanket and C2C pattern are also available.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
==> What you need for the Thankful Pillow or Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 4 colors (Yellow, Orange, Black, and Dark Red). The approximate yards needed, according to my gauge:
- Yellow ~ 250m = 273yd + 440m = 481yd (for the backside of the pillow)
- Black ~ 22m = 24yd
- Orange ~ 45m = 49yd
- Dark Red ~ 24m = 26yd
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 91 x 85 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, or Tunisian crochet.
==> You will receive: 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
Don't you just love Thanksgiving decor in your home? This blanket or pillow would also be a nice housewarming gift.
Check out other Fall Patterns and Thanksgiving Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.