Valentines Crochet Pattern (The Look) - Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern, Wedding Crochet Pattern
Valentines Crochet Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files Click to learn more!
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> What you need for the Wedding Crochet Blanket Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 2 colors:
- Black ~ 2670m = 2920 yd ,
- Pink ~ 1820 m = 1990 yd You can make such a beautiful blanket from this tutorial, if you don't like the colors, you can change it to match your bedroom or use your favorite colors. It is the size of a little bigger Throw Blanket.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 52” x 64” (132 x 162 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==>Blocks: 330 x 309
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file
• 1 PDF Written pattern
This blanket would also be an amazing Valentine's Day or Wedding gift. The lovers who share the look, you can just feel the love between them.
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage. ~ Lao Tzu
Can you imagine the look on your loved one's face when they receive a blanket like this?
Check out other Romantic Patterns and Spring Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.