Forever my Always Wedding Crochet Blanket, Tapestry Crochet Blanket Pattern
Wedding Crochet Blanket is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files
All my SC Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- A full-size graph that prints out on multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet.
==> What you need for the Valentines Day Crochet Pattern (This is the approximate Yardage Needed, according to my gauge. You will probably need more because with Tapestry Crochet you pull your yarn all the way through the project):
• DK or Light Worsted Weight #3 yarn in 5 colors:
- White ~ 1518m = 1660yd
- Black ~ 169 m = 185yd
- Blue ~ 87 m = 95yd
- Red ~ 10 m = 11yd
- Pink ~ 74 m = 81yd If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
• Hook = size 3mm or D Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 33” x 43” (83 x 107 cm) Rectangle - The size is approximate. It is estimated according to my gauge. Your gauge is probably not the same, and if you are using different yarn and hook size, the size of the blanket will change. If you use a bigger hook and yarn, the size of the blanket will increase.
==> Gauge: 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm) square /3 mm-Hook/ Single Crochet/#3 Yarn • 19 Rows x 25 Stitches
==> Blocks: 207 x 204
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Vector Quality graph file
• 1 PDF Written pattern
The term "My Forever and always" means you love someone so much you want to stay with them forever, and you will always love them unconditionally.
This blanket would be an amazing birthday, anniversary, or wedding gift.
Check Out more Romantic Crochet Patterns and Family Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.