Yin Yang Crochet Pattern - Small Tapestry Crochet Blanket Crochet Pillow Pattern
Yin Yang Crochet Pattern is a Graph Pattern with Written Instructions, PDF Digital Files.
This is a Tapestry Crochet Blanket and Pillow Pattern.
A C2C Yoga Pattern ONLY, and a bundle with both, are also available.
All my SC and C2C Tapestry Crochet Patterns are delivered in a pdf format that includes:
- Written instructions row by row, alternating right to left, they also have indicated Right and Wrong site.
- Full-size graph which prints out in multiple pages
- Graph scaled down to print on one page
- Basic instructions for the SC Graph and Instructions on how to do Tapestry Crochet (there are no instructions on how to do C2C - you can find them on my blog).
*If you are a left-handed crocheter, send me a message, and I will make you a left-handed pattern for no additional charge.
==> What you need for the Yin Yang Blanket Pattern:
• Yarn in 3 colors (White, Black, and Blue)
• Crochet Hook
• Yarn Needle
==> Size: 101 squares by 101 squares. The finished size will depend on the technique used, hook size, and the type of yarn used.
Bigger Yin Yang Blanket (200x200 squares) is also available.
Graphgan Chart - can be used for cross-stitch, single crochet, Tunisian crochet, or c2c crochet.
==> You will receive:
• 1 PDF Written pattern with Vector Quality graph file for Tapestry Crochet
Yin Yang - Two halves that together complete wholeness.
Make your home very zen-like with this Yin Yang Cushion or afghan. This blanket or pillow would be an amazing birthday gift for someone who loves Yoga. It could also be a nice housewarming gift for people who like the concept of Taoism. There are endless possibilities.
If you don't like the colors of the crochet blanket, you can change it to match your room or use your favorite colors.
Check out other Zen and Yoga Patterns and other Inspirational Patterns in my Shop too.
*Unfortunately due to the nature of this product there are no refunds for pdf files.
You may sell your finished items.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me.